Goals

A lot of my friends raced half or full marathons this weekend and many hit PRs. It made me start thinking about what I want this season. My knee is feeling the best it has in three years so I have high goals. I want to finally achieve the speed I have wanted for years. My swim is getting faster since I have been swimming so much for the Bay Swim. My run is feeling comfortable and thanks to Callie, I am getting faster. I am getting faster each week. I finally went on a bike ride today and enjoyed it. It has been months since I have been biking so it was nice to be smiling while riding through horrible winds. So I finally feel like I can put together a good race. 

Kinetic Sprint: remember how to enjoy racing. Also it would be great to run the 5k under 27 minutes 

Jamestown International: qualify for age group nationals. I only have to finish in the top third and I think I can do it. Gotta keep training hard

Bay Swim: finish under 3 hours

This gets me to July and I will set more goals at that time. It is nice to feel motivated about the season. Maybe two years off wasn't a bad thing.