Thank You!

I realize this is one of the last nights before the race that I am resting, so I want to take the time to thank so many people for helping me through the last 3.5 months and to keep me positive enough to keep training.

My Family.  My poor mom and dad have gotten so many calls from me and not many of them are happy.  Thank you for supporting me and not calling me crazy every day.  I am so excited to have you at the race and see my crazy lifestyle.  I am racing Wisconsin strictly so my whole family can come cheer and watch and see what triathlons are about.  My family is the whole reason I have gotten through training and continued even when I didn't want to (yes that is really referring to my walks which I really do hate).  I am so excited to celebrate with you when the race is over no matter what the result.  Love you guys so much!

Great looking group

Team Z.  I couldn't have gotten through the training without the support of my teammates.  I can't say enough how many amazing people are on Team Z.  The support has been amazing (although I still think you guys think I am crazy).  It has been a rough journey for Wisconsin and I thank you all for putting up with my attitude (I tried to stay positive) and encouraging me to be careful.  I love you guys and can't wait to celebrate with you all.








Roommates. My roommates have been amazing.  I didn't know I was having surgery when I moved in, but I have never been happier with a decision.  You guys have been great and supportive.  I wouldn't have made it through the first month without your help.  Thanks for being there and I can't wait to cheer you both on in your future goals (crossfit and KONA!).

Of course there are more people to thank but this covers the big groups.  No matter how the race turns out, I thank you all for the support and look forward to resting for a month after the race.