Awesome Post by my Teammate

Hey all,
So the triathlon world is crazy and I thought I would share a teammate's post about how dirty it can get.

http://lovetoeatlovetorun.blogspot.com/2012/06/triathlon-its-dirty-dirty-sport.html

I have yet to pee on my bike but it is expected of you when riding long distances (only in the summertime though).  Enjoy the post!

Big weekend for all my teammates (best news is that I wasn't supposed to do anything this weekend except ride a hilly 90 miles and run 16 miles).  I have a lot of teammates do the Bay Bridge swim.  This is the ultramarathon of swimming because they are crazy enough to swim 4.4 miles under the bridge.  Good luck to them all.  Other teammates are racing in the Eagleman Half Ironman.  It will be 90 degrees and humid and what I would consider horrible race conditions.  Several teammates are trying to qualify for the Ironman world championships in Kona or the Half Ironman world championships in Vegas.  Good luck to everyone!  I will be suffering through the heat with a few friends cheering people on at Eagleman.

Have a great weekend everyone!  I am off to a torture session with my physical therapist :)