Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to all the amazing fathers out there.  I wish I were home to celebrate with my dad, but guess that is what you get when you move 12 hours away.  He is very content to a day of gambling and golf though so I probably couldn't top that anyway.

Thanks for everything Dad!  For getting me hooked on Disney (maybe mom's fault), riding roller coasters with me, being my coach, and so much more.  Oh yeah and thanks for taking care of me during surgery...couldn't have made it without you.

Some awesome pictures to take us through the years!  And yes, he did have hair back in the day.
One of my first visits to Disney
He did have hair!
My first upside down roller coaster...he got me hooked!
Typhoon Lagoon Wave Pool

Bring your kids to work day
A year later, Blizzard Beach?

Trip to DC...Hanging out at Mount Vernon

Christmas while still in Marion
In case you haven't figured it out, we love Disney.  Celebrating 2000!

Another amusement park...I think this is Busch Gardens?

Taste of Chicago!
Cruisin!
:)

Can't forget his other kid
The brothers...all great dads!  Happy Fathers Day to all!

Love ya Dad!